Panasonic Bare Bulbs
||$179 + gst|
Common Symptoms of a Weak Panasonic TV Bulb are:
Dim image with low brightness and contrast.
- No Picture, Dark Screen.
- Shadows in Image, sometimes circular
- Intermittent Shutdown.
- Fluctuating or Flashing Brightness.
- Longer than Normal starting time.
- Popping Sound, Then no picture.
- Won't Start, Blinking Lights.
- Raster Tinted, Poor White Balance
LCD Projection TV
DIY Bulb Installation
Panasonic Cage Assembly
$249 + gst|
Select your Panasonic Rear Projection TV model or lamp number in the Gallery for:
- Complete Lamp Assembly
- Replacement Bulb Only
- Bulb Supply and Installation service
($249 Cost for technician to install a TV bulb in
your home. Similar to the cost of a complete lamp assembly including delivery)
TV Bulb In Home Replacement and Installation is available in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, London and Toronto Service Area
Use "Select Service" above for Portable Projector Repair Estimate, Service or Lamp Installation
OEM Bulb in Lamp